Discover the real Cuba
Join us in Guanabo, La Habana
11th – 18th of April 2020
Discover the real Cuba in a retreat combining Yoga and bonding with the local culture.
Daily Yoga Practices
Indulge in this dreamy escape just outside of Havana, steps away to the beach “Playas del Este”! Join Delara and Carole in charming Cuba for daily practices of yoga. Yoga offerings include Ashtanga, Vinyasa Flow, Yin, Pranayama and Meditation. You will also join classes of Eduardo Pimentel, president and founder of the non-governmental, Cuban Yoga Association. He has largely contributed to the growth of Yoga in Cuba.
Our chef and his assistant are highly experienced, they have worked for the best private restaurants in Havana and truly do their best to cater to all of our needs. They are with us 24/7 during the week and prepare 3 delicious meals a day. All of our meals are organic, from the local gardens in Havana, and vegetarian. Cuban coffee, herbal tea, water and fresh fruit smoothies are always available.
You will be hosted in the cosy Mhai Yoga villa in Guanabo, a ride away from La Havana and a few foot steps away from the sandy beaches of Playas del Este. Practices will be held on the rooftop and yoga mats are already available.
Let our guide show you how Havana vibrates with laughter, music and a live for the moment attitude. Its people are the true charm, always smiling, dancing and with a great zest for life. Let them remind you what joyous simplicity is all about.
A wild mixture of old and new, where centuries merge and cultures and ideologies mingle
- Take a step back in time, into Old Havana, the heart and soul of the city. Admire the vintage American cars passing by, the historical Spanish architecture, as you wind down cobble stone streets, each turn leading you to a new gem.
- Stroll along the old sea wall, known as the malecon, curving itself around the city. Join the multitude of habaneros sitting along this esplanade, admiring the waves crashing in.
- Immerse yourself in a city where art is bursting at the seams, the rhythms of salsa flow through the streets and the laughter and lively energy of the Cuban people is contagious.
You are free to set your own schedule and join yoga and activities according to your mood.
All yoga sessions have a “workshopy” side, with thorough instructions to help you push your practice further.
Activities marked as Optional have an extra fee.
- 7 night accommodations
- 3 organic, locally prepared meals each day
- Unlimited water, tea, coffee, juices, & smoothies upon request
- 2 yoga classes per day
- 1 guided excursion into Old Havana with meal included
- Salsa lesson
What’s not included
- Round trip airfare
- Airport-Villa transfers
- Extra drinks and food
- All extra-optional activities
In collaboration with
Get in touch with us through the below email and wait for our confirmation before booking any flight tickets. We will send you a pre-confirmation email soon! Looking forward to see you there!