Communauté – Emplois
Pas de postes ouverts pour le moment
Social Media Intern
We are hiring a part-time 60-80% Social Media intern who will capture the good vibes of the studio and spread them out to the online world. Are you aspiring to be a filmmaker, follow the latest trends on social media and like yoga?
An artistic content creator with a proven eye for thumb-stopping, interesting
content and imagery. You are able to speak for the brand and reach, interact,
engage with the online community. You have the ability to multi-task and
enhance the on site team, promotions and events.
- Fluent in English and French
- Good at multi-tasking
- Outgoing person who can capture moments being discret
- Skills in production creation and editing
- Calm under pressure and detail-oriented
- In tune with current social trends is a must
- Knowledge on creating aesthetic Reels & Tik Toks
- Excellent copywriter with the proven ability to be concise, yet impactful
- Deep understanding and ownership of brand voice.
- Have experience or a practice with yoga is a plus
What You’ll Do
- On a daily basis, capture memorable, innovative and diversified content (photos and videos) at the studios and turn them into tik tok’s, reels etc.
- Maintain and execute the editorial calendar working in close collaboration with the Sales & Marketing manager
- Attend events and workshops to document activities as needed.
- Organize and execute content creation with our teachers
- Grow our social media channel by interacting with our community and prospects
- Support the Sales and Marketing manager on projects such as our online Academy platform, and communication campaigns in general
- Support on site communications and promotions at the studios
If you are interested, drop us a line with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.